49 Monaco St, Broadbeach Waters.Mr Kollosche predicted the Gold Coast market to remain “strong” throughout the year.“We are seeing a lot of strong turnover and there are plenty of local buyers as well as a lot from Sydney and Melbourne,” he said.“We have also had inquiry from New Zealand. We’re seeing the $2 to $5 million market as very strong. It’s those riverfront and waterfront homes, quality homes that are priced correctly are moving well. We’re getting a lot of demand for them.” 49 Monaco St, Broadbeach Waters.“It was on the market for a while but we had a lot of offers over that time,” Michael Kollosche, who marketed the property alongside Jordan Williams, said.“It’s finally sold now for a good price.”The Broadbeach Waters residence, at 49 Monaco St, first hit the market in April, 2017.It was taken to auction in May, 2018 but was passed in at $3.4 million. 49 Monaco St, Broadbeach Waters.MELBOURNE buyers chasing the sunny Gold Coast weather have splashed $3.5 million on a Gold Coast mega mansion.The deal, handled by Kollosche Prestige Agents, was sealed this month, following more than a year on the market. 49 Monaco St, Broadbeach Waters.Sellers Trish and Paul Robinson had an architect design and build the home, where they lived for the past 11 years.The couple had lived on the street for almost 35 years — 23 of which were in the house next door.The design of 49 Monaco St included plenty of windows to admire the river views but also lots of wall space for artwork.Mrs Robinson told the Bulletin earlier this year the architect went above and beyond to make it unique as well as versatile. 49 Monaco St, Broadbeach Waters.“We’ve just loved living in the beautiful, elegant home that it is,” Mrs Robinson said.“I think we’ll miss the peace and serenity of it.”A black marble water feature in the courtyard, electric awning for extra shade over a riverside alfresco area, 14m pool, and temperature controlled wine room are also standout features. 49 Monaco St, Broadbeach Waters.In the end, the buyers, from Melbourne, couldn’t go past the north aspect of the property.“Being in the sun for most of the day coupled with the architecture was what stood out to them,” he said.More from news02:37International architect Desmond Brooks selling luxury beach villa16 hours ago02:37Gold Coast property: Sovereign Islands mega mansion hits market with $16m price tag2 days ago“Being able to spend six months of the year here and enjoy winter was what really appealed to them.”“It’s a magic position — it’s one of the widest parts of the river due north with skyline views of Surfers Paradise.”
RIPLEY COUNTY, Ind. — At a meeting earlier in December, the Ripley County commissioners approved a request from Milan Rescue 30, for Ripley County EMS to take over operation of Rescue 30.Members of the lifesquad were in favor of the takeover, saying that they didn’t have the funds to continue to operate, and a take over from the county would mean that residents would still be able to be serviced by Rescue 30.Ripley County EMS will take over operations on February 1, and will offer positions to current EMT’s.
Hossein Ensan of Germany defeated Dario Sammartino of Italy in the wee hours of Wednesday morning in their heads-up showdown at the final table of the 2019 World Series of Poker Main Event that, according to the Las Vegas Review-Journal, at times made the atmosphere at the Rio Convention Center more like a World Cup soccer match between the players’ two home countries.“It was like an Italy-Germany final,” Sammartino, 32, said. “It’s really fun for poker. We need this.” Ensan claimed the coveted gold-and-diamond bracelet and $10 million first prize after more than four hours of heads-up play, finishing atop a field of 8,569 players in the $10,000 buy-in, no-limit Texas Hold’em World Championship.“This is the best feeling I have in all my life. I can’t believe it,” said Ensan, 55, a native of Iran. “I must go to sleep and wake up. Then I know I have bracelet. Maybe it’s a dream. I don’t know.”Per the Review-Journal:Ensan became the first champion in the 50-year history of the Main Event to win the final hand on a pair of kings. Sammartino had a straight and flush draw after the turn and went all-in for 140 million in chips. Ensan called with pocket kings. A queen of clubs on the river was no help to Sammartino and poker’s most prestigious event was over 14 days after it started.The victory came on the 301st hand of the final table and 100th hand between Ensan and Sammartino, ending heads-up play that was marked by fans waving flags, singing songs and clapping and chanting for each player.“Wow. Wow,” an overjoyed Ensan said. “What I do with the money? I don’t know. Maybe after tomorrow I know. “I need beer and some fun with my friends.”Sammartino won $6 million for second place. Alex Livingston of Canada ($4 million) finished third, marking only the second time in WSOP history the top three Main Event finishers all were from outside the U.S.2019 World Series of Poker final table results, payouts:1. Hossein Ensan, $10 million2. Sario Sammartino, $6 million3. Alex Livingston – $4 million4. Garry Gates – $3 million5. Kevin Maahs – $2.2 million6. Zhen Cai – $1.85 million7. Nick Marchington – $1.525 million 8. Timothy Su – $1.25 million 9. Milos Skrbic – $1 million
0Shares0000Nakumatt FC players pose for a group photo before their Kenyan Premier League clash against Chemelil Sugar on Sunday March 11, 2018. PHOTO/Timothy OlobuluNAIROBI, Kenya, Apr 12- Cash-strapped Nakumatt FC has finally found some new lease of life after being bought out by politician Francis Mureithi who contested for the Embakasi East parliamentary seat in the 2017 general elections.In an affidavit seen by Capital Sport, the club’s patron Neel Shah who is one of the managers at the club’s previous owners Nakumatt Holdings has officially handed over the team to Mureithi with all its assets. “By a sale agreement dated 10th April 2018 Nakumatt was sold to Mr. Francis Mureithi for value with all its assets and liabilities duly transferred to Mr. Francis Mureithi,” the affidavit read in part.“That consequently, Mr. Francis Mureithi took over the ownership of the club and neither Nakumatt Holdings under Administration nor myself have any existing or future claims in respect of or against Nakumatt Football Club,” the affidavit continued to read in part.The club has been struggling to stay afloat and has just managed to survive in the league as all the players boycotted training for the better part of the season due to unpaid salaries and allowances.The lack of financial motivation has had an adverse effect on their performance and they have lost five matches on the trot. With new financial breath coming their way, the club will now fight its way to get off the relegation zone.They will be playing Kariobangi Sharks this weekend in Machakos.0Shares0000(Visited 3 times, 1 visits today)